Friday, July 19, 2013

Quick Entry



This will be a really quick blog entry. I did not get an hour in early today, but I did get one basically in consecutively and finished another chapter. I added about 1650 words or so (more or less, but that’s a general ballpark estimate). I’m going to keep forcing myself to do the writing consecutively, I think. It helps when they’re done back to back. I don’t have much else to comment on beyond that (well, I do, but its more spoiler stuff than I care to post on this blog) so sorry, there. You don’t get to read more ramblings and constant musings about this story.

This was the same project I tackled before. I’m thinking that, as I mentioned before, lack of focus is part of the problem. I need to pick a story and stick to it, all the way to the bitter end, whenever that is. We’ll see where it goes and hopefully I’ll stick to it. That’s all I have to say for now. Oh, this is the blogs two week birthday. Yay. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment