Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another Short Entry...Plus Update (Maybe)



Once again, this will be a short entry. I’m thinking of changing the blog’s schedule, from daily to weekly – mostly because I really am running on empty for what to say most of the time. It’s the same stuff over and over again. Today, I put in another hour (consecutively, once again), about 1400 words or so this time around. 

Maybe I could come up with some short stories or something every week, but at the moment I really don’t have anything to say. Chapter Three is coming along – I’m digging into backstories here. I’m getting a rough idea for the fourth chapter and, possibly five as well. I don’t want to jinx it, so I won’t say anymore.
That’s about all I have to say. These short blog entries are good, because it means the writing went pretty well – made a couple of minor tweaks to the first two chapters (though nothing significantly plot changing), will carry on tomorrow (or maybe tonight, to get through the flashback I’m tackling at the moment.). That’s all. 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment